Auto Body Repair. Collision Repair. Auto Paint.
7559 Rickenbacker Dr
Autobody Dimensions Gaithersburg auto body repair shop works with ALL insurance companies making the process easy for repairs, payments and supplements.
We are a DRP (Direct Repair Program) for the following Insurance agencies in the Gaithersburg area. If you do not see the insurance company you are working with let us know who they are and we’ll do the rest.
- Bankers Insurance
- Brethren Mutual
- Erie Insurance
- The Insurance Exchange
- Liberty Mutual
- Montgomery Mutual
- Selective Insurance
- State Auto
- Wellspring Insurance Network
Ask about our Corvette Restoration Services in affiliation with Tony’s Corvette of Gaithersburg.
Autobody Dimension Gaithersburg is proud to be an “Assured Performance Certified” auto body shop providing Certified Collision Care VIP Membership to our Gaithersburg customer base.
By selecting a “Certified Collision Care Provider” you can be certain your vehicle will be repaired by a shop that has met or exceeded the “Collision Care Provider” standards. This assures that highly-trained professionals, who have the proper tools, equipment, training and facilities to repair your vehicle, will repair it back to manufacturer’s specifications.
Certified Collision Care VIP Membership covers your immediate family and all your vehicles.
- Express VIP Service: We’ll coordinate repair dates, vehicle pick-up and delivery, with your schedule.
- Valet Service: Pick-up and delivery to and from work (within a 20-mile radius).
- Rental Car Discounts: VIP rates and preferred customer priority service through Enterprise Rent-A-Car. (Discount off the best rate at all U.S. city and airport locations.)
- Certificate of Authenticity: If your vehicle is repaired using 100% new, original equipment collision repair parts, you are entitled to receive a consumer “Certificate of Authenticity” to help restore your vehicle value.
- Final Touch Detail: Hand washed and interior cleaning with any repair.
- Electronic Notification: To keep you posted on your vehicles repair progress.
- Back to School and Pre-travel Vehicle Inspection: To keep your family safe.
- Annual Auto Body Tune-up: Inspection of your vehicles to help prevent rust and keep your cars clear finish.
With your Membership and participation as a card-carrying member of the Collision Care Program, You can call us immediately and we will do the rest. We will call your insurance, set up towing and arrange your rental car details with and for you.
Membership cost is $99 for your family
Mention code VIP2013 & Autobody Dimensions Gaithersburg will cover ALL fees on your behalf!
Contact us today to Join! (Gaithersburg Location Only) 301-670-6343